University of Illinois
- currently enrolled in MBA program, expected graduation 2020
University of Alaska
- Regression and Analysis of Variance (3 credits), STAT 401.
- simple linear regression, multiple linear regression, error term analysis (constant variance/normality), outliers/outlier influence, variable and model selection, transformations, ANOVA, ANCOVA, fixed effects models (including covariates and blocking variables), pairwise comparisons.
- Data Science Specialization, Johns Hopkins University
- Managerial Economics and Business Analysis, University of Illinois
- Exploring and Producing Data for Business Decision Making
- Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate (certification valid through November 2019)
- study guide
- skills measured: data connections, organizing and simplifying data, field and chart types, calculations, mapping, analytics, dashboards
- Tableau Desktop II: Intermediate (course at TC17 conference, Austin Texas)